Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley sport sunglasses I always feel sexual desire of the strong

Intelligence.
Together with the true vine constant eating dinner, I felt a little tired, and then straight back to headquarters. Perhaps because in the degradation of the ability, my energies are also some less well, but fortunately is not obvious, or better than the average person.
Good night's sleep, next morning, I suddenly burst telephone awakened. I am not too happy to pick the bedside phone, the original building security director, because I said something must be immediately reported and, therefore, despite I sleep will have to play up. After listening to the report of the Security Supervisor, I am quite dumbfounding. The original publishers recently published a new textbook, above faint recognition of the crimes committed by Japan during World War II, though not explicitly pleaded guilty, but has attracted the attention of some right-wingers. Early this morning, two right-wing propaganda vehicle suddenly open to the entrance of the headquarters building, and began to play non-stop protest slogan.
I Lueyisisuo ordered to get rid of these right-wingers, although I try to move closer to the right-wing forces, but must get rid of the opposing guy like this. Put down the phone, and me a side of Inoue America pull over, grabbed her by the hair and press down to go. Do not know is not a drug side effects, I always feel sexual desire of the strong, and every morning this excitement, I felt have to vent about the job.
In recent days Misaki Hong has been living here, so at first I always go to his room to sleep Inoue America. Misaki incense too easy to meet, each time less than ten minutes will be screaming for mercy, I am very disappointed. I had then told the Inoue America to solve the problem over time, are simply two people sleeping in here. Misaki Hong sleeping in a special heavy,oakley sport sunglasses, just the phone did not affect her dream of, even Inoue America yelling for a long time not seen her response.
See Misaki Hong sleep so sweet, I can not help but think mischievous look. Who would have thought before I take action, the telephone rang. I am getting impatient Inoue America pushed to the side of the hand once again pick up the phone.
Sorry, president. Those guys how to catch or walk ... security supervisor voice slightly trembling.
Bastard, so things are done well. I cursed: I'll give you ten minutes, and you dare not go to them, I would get rid of you.
Ranging from security managers to distinguish, I hung up the phone, anger Zi disappeared, pull Inoue America began to vent on the body beneath. Before long,oakley juliet sunglasses, the phone rang. I am helpless to pick up the phone, is still the voice of the security in charge.
The president of the police guard outside ... seems to be afraid of me throw the phone, the security supervisor Speed ​​quickly.
Well, I know, called Qi, in the hall waiting for me. I said impatiently, shut the phone is still back, and then grasping the Inoue America, the final excited vent in her mouth.
From the elevator came to the hall, security have all lined up there to wait. Most is the King with more than twenty men on the side.
See me out from the elevator to the top is King Jingan hurried steps and leans over to me and whispered: president, like Sapporo Police Department, Chestnut Health did not increase also came.
I nodded, and walked to the door looked. The two small trucks shelves dozen shape exaggeration speaker is playing with the declared

No comments:

Post a Comment